Pedicure

feetToday I got a pedicure. I had nail polish on before so they had to take that off. When I put my feet into that water bow thing it was really hot but after a while you get used to it. I was in one of those massaging chairs but I didn’t know it until the person who was doing my toenails fixed the chair because I was too short to reach the bowl and relax my back into the water at the same time, but while she was doing that she also turned the massaging chair on. It felt so weird. Once I took my feet out of the water and she started putting this green stuff half way up my legs it was a bit rough but after she put the green stuff on my legs were so smooth. I choose the pedicure because at our school we’re not allowed nail polish. IĀ  choose the most ridiculous nail polish ever. It was sort of a hot pink slash purple kind of color.

Well that’s all for now bloggers.

P.S don’t forget to tell me your favorite singer Katy Perry and Justin Bieber are tying at 3 points each. Good luck.

9 thoughts on “Pedicure

1. My goodness me what elegant toes you have now Alex. What a pity they have to say tucked into socks all day. You obviously need a tropical holiday. Maybe the polish will last until the weather is warmer and you can show them off.

regards

Mrs Miller

2. Gotta love that hot pink/purple… definitely got bling.
    Favourite singer hmmm toughy – I would have to say at the moment I am enjoying Jessie J and Pitbull. I’m not a huge fan of Katy Perry (for political reasons), and I’ve never listened to the Bieber, so I can’t comment.
    Looking forward to your next blog entry on fingernails.

3. Hey Alex! Rachael from Pam’s class here!

Thanks for your comment on our class blog! You guessed some really nice things about me. Thanks! Yes, we are all looking forward to the plays-good luck with yours!

I love your blog! Nice pedicure! I need one of those! I looove the nail polish. My favourite singers are Bruno Mars, Katey Perry, Jason DeRulo and Cody Simpson-the Aussie version of Beiber.

Keep blogging!
    Rachster

P.S. Are you Canadian?
    P.S.S. I added you to my blogroll!

4. Hey Alex,
    I love your toes. Are they your toes in the picture? You most have very pretty toes now! Maybe with your experience you could give me a five star pedicure! I would love that! I will be asking you tomorrow when I can book in! LOL! šŸ™‚

My favourite singer out of Katy Perry and Justin Bieber would be…
    Katy Perry. I agree with Racheal above, I love CODY SIMPSON! He is amazing!

Keep blogging,
    Dawso

5. Heyy!

Thank you Dawso !! Finally, someone who doesn’t think he is just an immitation!

Keep blogging1
    Rach šŸ˜€

6. hi alex
    i like your toes thought it was a great color
    the blog i am from is http:/mrlindsay@edublog.org
    alex:)

7. Hi Alex,
    Sometime this year I went to some nail place in chatswood and instead of that pinkish colour you had (which was very nice:) ) I got a dark blue polish and they drew flowers with white nail polish on the top. I remember the last time I was there. It really tickled me when they gave me a pedicure! Also I never knew you wear dresses šŸ™‚ (I read the post about the party). Let me know what sort of dress it was and what colour by repling on my blog. http://www.bubblegum11.edublogs.org šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

8. P.S for some reason I keep thinking it was a pink dress, either I have seen you in that dress before or I don’t know!